POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg] : Re: Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kotoji again [117 kb jpeg]
From: Bill Hails
Date: 7 Apr 2004 18:11:05
Message: <40747c79@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>   Well, my original thought was, "If you stand under a tree in these
> circumstances, and look up, then you will see many variations in
> colour".

Yes, of course, you're right. Like I said in my first post of this a
week or so ago "I'm loosing objectivity". Thanks for your perceptive
comments.

>     I would experiment further with this image, and I really want to
> see the final... :)

Unfortunately I have to put it away for a while, other demands on my
(play)time, hopefully in a week or so I can get back to it.

Thanks again!

--
Bill Hails